Multi-protocol ticket reader
Ticket Monster is both Rfid reader and barcode reader.
Ticket Monster is one of a kind.
Ticket Monster is an extremely versatile reader, suitable for a wide range of possible applications, from access control to logistics. Conceived to read and decode any type of HF tag and barcode, it features the most advanced technological innovations in a compact and stylish shell. Ticket Monster has been developed devoting the utmost care to the reading system, so as to ensure outstanding performances and total reliability with any and all types of ticket. Its solid shell and transflective display allow to use it both indoor and outdoor, with both natural or artificial light. Thanks to the NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology, Ticket Monster is ideal for electronic ticketing and mobile payment applications.
- 800 MHz ARM microprocessor
- 1 GB flash memory (expandable up to 9 GB)
- High brightness 3.5” transflective LCD display
- Multi-protocol HF proximity reader
- High sensitivity antenna
- ISO 15693 and 14443A/B tag reading
- SAM module
- NFC connectivity
- Ultra-compact high-performance 2D imager
- Standard 1D and 2D barcode reading
- RS485 interface for connection with external devices
- Sound alerts
- High-brightness LED-based visual alerts
- Power supply from the mains or via Power Over Ethernet
- Reduced energy consumption
- IP64 protection rating shell
Size: 180 x 205 x 90 mm
Weight: ca. 2 kg
Power supply: 18-48 V DC
Interfaces: Ethernet, USB