Software platform for the sale and management of tickets and badges
Helix is a software platform for the issuing, sale (including online sales) and analytical and statistical management of tickets and badges. It can be installed on any PC running a Windows operating system.
Helix consists of three main modules:
Helix Point of Sale: a software for the management of a point of sale with operators.
Helix Report e Statistiche: a reporting software for sales and access analysis purposes.
Helix E-commerce: a software for online ticket/badge booking and sales.
Helix combines various functions for direct interfacing with Alfi access control solutions and can also be used for automatic ticketing, with credit card and/or cash payment.
Helix Point Of Sale
Software for the management of a point of sale with operators
The result of a long-standing experience in the ticketing sector, the Helix cash software has been created to meet sector operators’ need for simplicity and efficiency. Its user-friendly interface, the simplified menus and the intuitive controls minimise personnel training time and speed up sales operations.
- Colour thermal printer: it allows to issue traditional tickets with 1D or 2D barcodes and cards with built-in RFID chip compliant to ISO standards
- Receipt printer (otpional): it allows to automatically print receipts when the ticket is issued
- POS customer display (optional): it allows the customer to display information on the transaction performed
- Cam (optional): it allows to capture the customer’s picture directly or from an ID
- Intuitive, user-friendly sales interface
- Customisable price lists
- Selectable payment methods (cash, debit card, credit card, etc.)
- Real time verification of the transactions performed
- Registration of several users with different privileges
- Issuing of traditional tickets with 1D or 2D barcodes and of cards with built-in RFID chip compliant to ISO standards
- Possibility to include in the ticket the customer’s data and picture
Helix Reports and Statistics
Reporting software for sales and access analysis.
The Helix reporting software is a versatile, powerful software providing a real-time, clear and complete overview of the access control and ticketing system, including both sales and access data.
- Sales and access analytical and statistical data
- Data filtering (by date, product, point of sale, user name, etc.)
- Printing and saving in various formats (PDF, Excel, CSV, etc.)
- Centralised data collection from various points of sale into one single server
- Easier consultation via web interface
- Secure accessibility from any remote computer with a browser
Online ticket/badge booking and sales software.
Helix E-commerce allows to independently manage online sales. The system consists of a concentrator – normally installed on a server – for the ticketing-side management of booking data sending/reception and of an online shop. The shop, in turn, consists of an application that can be integrated with an existing website and manages the online booking and sales interface, communication with the concentrator, and communication with the payment system.
- Purchase or booking directly in the website
- Various sales methods (B2B, B2C, on a consumption basis, CRM)
Legal and operational headquarters:
Via Castelletto, 20 - 28040 Borgo Ticino (NO) - ITALIA
624.000 EUR i.v.
Alfi provides next-generation solutions for ticketing and access control designed for the most diverse applications: ski resorts, sports centers, swimming pools, recreation centers, parks, gyms, trade shows, museums. Years of industry experience and continuous technological innovation have allowed Alfi to develop innovative solutions, but at the same time easy to use. Alfi solutions are also turning to the tourism sector and to systems for security-policy and the fight against counterfeiting.
Authorize the processing of personal data transmitted pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, "protection regarding the processing of personal data." The Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, No. 196 provides for the right to the protection of personal information about anyone. In compliance with this legislation, Alfi srl, which is intended to personal data, the notice, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/03, such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, and transparency and leicità protection of your privacy and your rights. The personal data contained in this form will be subject to data processing, for the purpose of sending you information about web marketing and services provided by the network owned by Alfi srl. In no case will the data be given to third parties. The processing of data will be made to ensure the security and confidentiality through registration in our computer database. Under Article 11 of the aforementioned law you can at any time request the cancellation, modification, and data access, sending its communication to the company. I also authorize Alfi srl to use texts and images related to my activities exclusively in order to create an information structure within the network owned by Alfi srl. All information relating to my activities will be provided by me or introduced directly into the database Alfi srl, therefore is believed to be the one and only responsible for their accuracy and relevance. In no case will hold Alfi Ltd., responsible for publishing false information or omission actionable data for my business.